Аннета Эссекс » 16 Jan 2018, 12:44
Keymaster

6 vitamin tea recipes and how to make your own herbal tea

All my relatives know that I am a fan of herbal teas, well, firstly, because I have the opportunity in summer and autumn to prepare herbal preparations for tea on my own, and not buy them in a store. I collect mint, thyme, leaves and berries of wild strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blueberries, lingonberries, cranberries, branches of willow-herb (fireweed), heather and other garden and forest plants, dry them, make herbal tea bouquets and pack them in many beautiful jars and boxes, some of which are for sale, and the rest for yourself and loved ones. And secondly, the fact is that herbal vitamin teas made from forest or field plants and berries heal, protect us from a huge number of diseases and strengthen the immune system.

I recommend that you drink vitamin herbal teas and introduce them into your daily diet as soon as possible, regardless of your age and state of your health. Well, today I want to share with you not only the recipes for my favorite herbal teas, but also step-by-step instructions on how to make tea yourself. With this, perhaps, we will begin.

4 steps for making herbal tea at home:

Stage number 1. Withering
Spread the collected leaves for tea in a dark place with a layer no thicker than five centimeters for several hours. Your task is to dry the leaves. Don’t spread them too thin or they will dry out and become brittle.

Stage number 2. Twisting
Now knead the dried leaves to be kneaded, twisting between the palms. Usually, in the industrial production of tea, the leaves are rolled between metal tubes at this stage.

Stage number 3. Fermentation
Pour the twisted leaves into a layer of five centimeters in wooden boxes, cover with a wet cloth and leave for 6-10 hours in a warm room with a temperature of 26 degrees. Tip: for fermentation, it is convenient to use a cooling oven or, for example, a dressing room.

Stage number 4. Drying
Dry the leaves darkened during the fermentation process at a temperature of about 100 degrees in the oven.

Stage number 5. Make a fee
Now our leaves are ready for tea. It remains only to mix them with dried flowers or berries if you are making a collection, for example, according to one of my recipes.

6 vitamin tea recipes

Collection number 1. Heather + Rosehip
Take 2 grams of dried rosehip leaves and heather flowers, and another 10 grams of dried strawberry leaves. Rinse the porcelain teapot with hot water. Then pour the collection of herbs and pour over 200 ml of boiling water. Hold 10 min

Collection number 2. Lingonberry tea
Take 10 g of granulated sugar, 12 grams of dried lingonberry leaves, a glass of water. Rinse the porcelain teapot with boiling water, pour in lingonberry leaves, brew with boiling water and soak for 15 minutes, then add sugar and pour into cups.

Collection number 3. Rowan + raspberries + currants
Take 2 g of dried blackcurrant leaves, 5 g of dried raspberries, 30 g of dried fruits of mountain ash. Brew the mixture in a porcelain teapot, soak for 7 minutes. Use further as a brew

Collection number 4. Rosehip-honey tea
20 g rose hips, 15 g honey, 5 g lemon juice, 200 ml water. Grind the dried rosehip berries, pour over with boiling water, and cook for 10 minutes in an enameled bowl with a tightly covered lid, let it brew for 10 minutes. Filter the decoction. Add honey, lemon juice.

Collection number 5. Rosehip, cranberries, currants and raspberries
Take and mix equal amounts of rose hips, raspberry leaves, currant leaves, lingonberry leaves. After that, 2 tbsp. l. the composition of the brew 200 ml of boiling water, and boil for 10 minutes, soak in a tightly covered container until cool, then filter, add granulated sugar to taste. Drink 1/2 cup 2 r. in a day.

Collection number 6. Vitamin tea
Take 5 g of dried oregano leaves, 10 g of dried rowan berries, 20 g of dried rose hips, 200 ml of water. Dried berries are fine, and then pour over boiling water, then cook for 5 minutes, then add oregano leaves and soak for 10 minutes.

This is a multivitamin tea that has a beneficial effect on the metabolism in the body, and serves as a remedy for sclerosis.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.